Sunday, February 17, 2008

The sweet geekness, The IT Crowd

Hello there! Just seen this British series, always seeking for something like The Office, but I guess you only see something like that in a life time, what was I talking about?, oh the series I've seen... it's called The IT Crowd, in a short review I can say that it's passed in an IT department and it takes out and juices the sweet side of geekness (yup, there is one). Don't expect a television version of xkcd! That (I guess) wouldn't be very popular in a large audience. But you can expect a nice friendly series, and here are some of the jokes, which I've liked.



Jen: What are you laughing at?
Moss: This flipping circuit board, Jen,
Moss: Some chump has run the data line right through the power supply.
Moss: Amateur hour!
Moss: I've got tears in my eyes.

Even If my short review didn't startled your appetite's give it a taste at youtube's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEqw9o62ncQ

PS: I really hate recorded laughs in comedy, that was the major turn down

Adeus! (bye in Portuguese)

No comments: